Central Heating / Electric Water Heating / Utilities
Horstmann offers installers and their customers the most comprehensive range of domestic heating programmers and electric water heating controls as well as room thermostats and allied equipment such as cylinder thermostats and zone valves. Many Horstmann products have undergone radical re-designs in recent times to create instruments that are easy to use and read, offer clean, modern designs and are simple to install, often using existing back plates. A number of the more specialist products also now include (optional) safety or security features.
Products that have benefited from re-designs include:
- The CentaurPlus Series 2 Electronic Time Controls, now with automatic GMT/BST clock and new backlit display.
- The CentaurPlus ZW combined wireless room stat and time control - an innovative unit that allows upgrading of existing combi boiler control systems.
- The new range of HRT room thermostats featuring the latest Z-Wave communications technology and TPI energy saving software.
- The Electronic 7 water heating control with updated electronics, a larger display and security code feature that prevents unauthorised programme alterations.
- Electrisaver E246 electronic timer offering 2, 4 or 6 hour boost settings.
- The ServicePlus Service Interval Programmer, with features that help to meet the requirements of the 1998 Gas Safety Regulations 36, now also has an automatic clock and backlit display.
Horstmann is also a widely recognised name in the Utilities markets where the Company provides products for load switching, measurement and control of electricity, gas and water tariffs as well as complete turn key metering systems.
Horstmann offers its customers genuine end-to-end intelligent metering solutions embracing project management, commissioning and post contract support.
Products use advanced technologies such as power line carrier communicating meters creating 2-way communication between the utility and the meter user. Other metering techniques use facilities such as the UK Radio Teleswitching System which permits remote control of multi-rate tariffs and dynamic load switching.
All Horstmann utilities products are technically sound and proven in-the-field and are evident in markets world-wide, providing comprehensive, secure tariff metering in diverse and often complex environments.